Mother’s Day is coming! So here is a perfect quick and easy Mother’s Day Craft for you to make with even the tiniest of hands!
**This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission at no cost to you if you use them to purchase products**
For this Mother’s Day Craft, You’ll need:
- A cupcake case
- Yellow card
- Green tissue
- A card to stick it to
- Fold the card in half and write “Happy Mother’s Day” or your message on it inside.
- On the front of the card, glue the cupcake case to the centre of the card about a third of the way down.
- Cut out teardrop shapes from yellow card and place around the cupcake case for petals. When you’re happy with the placement, glue them all down.
- Twist and scrunch and a long strip of green tissue paper and glue to the middle of the flower to be the steam. (You could use a lolly stick coloured in green for this if you prefer how it looks.
- Boom. You are done! Marvel at your quick and easy Mother’s Day Craft!
I would’ve finished mine with a cute ribbon for decoration on the fower steam, Toddler disagreed…never work with kids or animals…
I will be updating this post in the near future to add more mothers day crafts to do with tiny hands. Once, we’ve done them ourselves. So do check back!